TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms apply to "mysuperlife" owned and operated by Superfluid Labs. This site is designed to assist you to identify and be pre-qualified for a particular loan product offered by third party participating financial institutions (Provider).
We have the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should regularly review this page to familiarise yourself with our updated Terms and Conditions.
We provide information on our site about loan products such as Home Loans, Personal Loans, Auto Loans, Salary Loans, Pay Day Loan, Rent Advance, Executive Loan, Holiday Loan, Maternal Health Loan, Consumer Loan, Scheme Loan, Cash Backed Loan, Digital Loan provided by listed financial institutions.
While we have made every effort to ensure that such information are correct and complete, we have relied on any information provided to us and to the public by the providers. We take no responsibility and do not make any representations, either express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, reliability or credibility of information or material provided or linked on the site by the Providers.
The information contained in the site and any results provided to you are not personal advice or an endorsement or recommendation of any Products by us. We are not:
- suggesting that you apply for a particular Product or accept a particular offer from a particular Provider;
- making a recommendation as to the suitability of a product for your purposes; or
- trying to assist you to apply for a particular product with a particular Provider.
We recommend that you evaluate your own individual needs, objectives and situation and seek independent advice before acting upon any information provided or linked on the Site or accepting an offer. Please ensure you check any information, including the interest rates quoted by the Providers, if you intend to rely on them.
We reserve the right to change the providers and other organisations referred to, and information about them, at any time.
The site may contain website links of providers. Those links are not an endorsement or recommendation of any material, information, product and services on those links leading to provider's website.
How do I submit a Loan Request for?
To submit a Loan Request, you must complete the form available in the chosen loan product. The form requires that you provide the providers of financial services personal information and expressing interest in a particular loan. By doing so, you warrant that
When you submit your application using the site, you are asking the providers to assess you further and upon qualification disburse an amount requested to you and have you in their loan portfolio and the portfolio of a licensed credit reference bureau. Upon qualification, if you are not a customer, the provider can ask you to open an account in their outfit in your name. The site will retain the information contained in that application and may transmit the information to some or all of the Providers. You will be transmitted to a different provider if the initial provider refuses to contact you using the details you have provided within two (2) business days after successful delivery of your information.
What will you do with the information in my Loan Request?
By submitting the Loan Request you consent to us:
- using the information contained in the form to provide you with the loan product suitable for you per your preference and interest. The provider of the loan will contact you using the details you have provided for further assessment.
- It is important that you understand that once you have been contacted by a provider, you will deal with the provider and not us.
- In the event you do not qualify for loan by a providers credit appraisal process, you are encouraged to re engage us on the site and start a new application if interested.
The Providers are:
- not our employees, contractors or agents, and we will have no liability to you in relation your dealings with the Providers including any advice or recommendations they may make; and
- entirely responsible for products made available and offered through the site. You should refer to any applicable terms and conditions provided by the Provider in connection with the Products.
You will make all arrangements in relation to Products you require from a Provider and you will be responsible for all fees and charges (if any) payable to a Provider or in relation to their Products.
Any dispute between you and the Provider must be resolved by you and the Provider. We are under no obligation to resolve or assist you in resolving a dispute with a Provider.
What are your obligations?
You must ensure that any information provided in the application is complete, accurate and not misleading.
The site is made available to you free of no charge and it is expected that you use the site only for personal or non-commercial use in obtaining the services. You must not use the site in any other way which is not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
Without limiting the above, you will not and will not permit a third party to:
- use any method or process (including data scraping, collection or accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying, replicating, distributing, reconfiguring, republishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or repackaging the content;
- use any method or process to consolidate or combine the content with any other content, data, information, images or material;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct or identify the Site’s source code, formulas or processes;
- use, access or retain any content in any manner or form whatsoever, unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions;
- do anything which will or may damage, disrupt access to or interfere with the proper operation of the Site;
- do anything which will or may place an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of Site; and
- transmit any material which contains viruses or other computer codes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the efficient operation of this site.
When can we terminate or suspend access to the Site?
We may restrict your access to the site for any period of time necessary if:
- we need to conduct an investigation or resolve any pending dispute related to your access to the Site; or
- necessary to comply with any applicable law or court order, or if requested by law enforcement or governmental entity.
You will be notified of such restricted access unless we are legally prevented from notifying you.
- We reserve the right to cancel, suspend, discontinue or terminate your access to the Site if you:
- breach these Terms and Conditions;
- breach any of our policies;
- pose an unacceptable credit or fraud risk;
- provide any false, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading information; or
If your access to the site is suspended, they may be renewed once we form the view that the reason for the suspension has been suitably remedied.
If your access to the site is cancelled, discontinued, suspended or terminated, you acknowledge that:
- you will release and forever discharge us and any of our, employees, agents, contractors, related bodies corporate and assigns (Personnel) from all claims that you may have against us or our Personnel for any cancellation, discontinuation suspension or termination of your access to the Site; and
- you will not bring a claim against us or any of our personnel for any cancellation, discontinuation suspension or termination of your access to the Site.
Is my personal information secure?
We take all reasonable steps to protect the information in our systems from misuse, interference, loss, and any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and its content included in the site and all software and source codes connected with the Site (Intellectual Property) is owned by us
Any use of the Intellectual Property without our express permission is prohibited.
Trademarks and other rights used under license by us (for example, in advertising Providers or Products) are used with permission and are owned by the relevant third party.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us against all claims, obligations, liabilities, expenses, losses, damages and costs that we may sustain or incur as a result, whether directly or indirectly, of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site by you.
We receive payment of fees from providers for the services offered to them.
You are not required to pay us any fees for using the site or to make a loan application.
Limitation on Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law;
- any liability for any loss (including indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss), death, injury or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly) in connection with or arising out of any breach by us of these Terms and Conditions, is excluded;
- you release us from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your application;
- any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Terms and Conditions (Implied Warranty) is excluded.
- To the extent an Implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability in respect of the Implied Warranty is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law in Ghana.
We will not be liable or responsible for;
- any failure to perform, or delay in the performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure or suspension of public or private telecommunications networks;
- the site not meeting your individual requirements or the Site containing defects or errors, as the Site has not been developed specifically for you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the Site meet your requirements;
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your mobile device, data or proprietary material due to your use of the Site or attempt to access a third party website linked to the Site; or
- breaches caused by a third party accessing your loan application as a result of your failure to ensure the security of access to the Site from your computer or mobile device.
If you are dissatisfied with how we have provided you with our Services, please contact us at email@example.com
We will acknowledge your complaint within 7 days. We will provide you with a decision on your complaint within 30 days.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Ghana and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ghana.
In the event that any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, void or unenforceable, then such term or condition shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions to the extent only of that illegality, voidability or unenforceability. All remaining provisions will be enforceable.
We may at any time assign our rights and interests or novate our rights and obligations (in whole or in part) in connection with these Terms and Conditions. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent.